Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas


Hi, Everyone! It's been a long time since I last posted. There was this really cool thing called "Christmas" that just happened. I got oodles of good things in my stocking - plus Aunt Barb and Aunt Cindy sent me a whole bunch of presents.


My favorite present was a stuffed Santa Claus. So far, I've chewed off his nose and his left foot. His insides were pretty dry, though, so Mom pulled them out of my mouth and threw them away. What fun is that?


There was a TREE on top of our kitchen table!!! Can you believe that?!? Who puts a tree in the house. Dad says that they have an even bigger tree that usually goes in the living room, but Mom and Dad were afraid I'd try to eat it. (Guess they know me, huh?)


It's my understanding that my aunts are trying to fix me up with a gorgeous frau named "Lucky". Can't wait to meet her - although I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do when I DO meet her. (See the previous "That's Not Funny" post.)


Well, I'd better go!


Have a ruff day!

Buddy

1 comment:

  1. Buddy, I can't find your "That's Not Funny" post. Where is it???? I'm glad to hear from you again, by the way.

    ReplyDelete