Friday, December 31, 2010

Aunt Barb


Aunt Barb won a contest, so her prize is having me blog about her. That's a seriously great prize, as I'm an uber blogger extraordinaire!!

Aunt Barb loves dogs. She even kissed my cousin, Sam. (See picture.) Barb lives in Tustin, CA so I don't get to see her very often. That makes me super sad because I don't get to play with my cousins, Scooter and Stinkerbell. What? Oh. Ok. Mom says that's Tinkerbell. What does she know!

Aunt Barb used to have a weiner dog. His name was Tousant. He was named after a specially good football player named Tousant Tyler. What? Oh. OK. Mom keeps interrupting me. I wish she'd leave me alone while I do my blogging. Anyway, apparently she thinks she's pretty cool because she remembers Tousant Tyler. (Old people get forgetful, you know.) Yeah, after 53 years, this is her claim to fame. Woo Hoo! What? Oh. OK. I'm going to be lucky to get fed today.

I better go so I can make kissy face with Mom. I do want my supper tonight. I love you, Aunt Barb!! Kiss, kiss.

Gotta go!

Have a ruff day!

Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment