Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hiking With My Homies

Guess what, folks?  I get to go hiking with my friends every Tuesday.  Lance, the boss man, picks us all up in his van.  Then we drive out towards Mt. Baker.  We all get to play in the van while he's driving.  When we get to where we're going, he lets us out and takes us on a 3 hour hike.  When we're done, he piles us back in the van.  We're usually too tired to play on the way home, so we mostly sleep.

Lance gave me a report card to give to my folks.  Pay attention here, people!  I got an A !!  Not only am I good looking.  I'm also smart!  I'd go so far as to say that I'm of genius quality.  And my humility knows no bounds.

Dad says this gives him a break once a week.  I don't really understand that because he's already retired.  What does he need a break from?  Certainly not from me!!!

Gotta go!  Have a ruff day!

Love,
Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment